Today I decided to post another simple flower. I thought this would be nice to offer as a present to a granny or for myself to wear it with a not very sophisticated dress, one evening while having a dinner out. Can be used as a brooch, attached to a pin or ribbon and wear it in hear or for non-conformists, attached to the shoes.
1. You need:
– fabric, preferable organza or tule, however the kind of fabric containing plastic;
– needle and pins;
– a bit more patience.
2. Cut circles from the fabric. You would need 4 sizes x 4-5 pieces.
3. Now you need to light up your candle. It is good to stay in a place without wind to have the candle’s flame not moving. Take one by one the circles and closed up to the fire let them melt a bit. Be careful as containing plastic, the fabric is melting very fast and it might happen to burn more than you want.
4. After you finished all circles, you can try to build up your flower. You can use some pins to put together all petals.
5. Choose some beads you like and using needle and thread start to make stitched to fix the petals. After you are almost done and satisfied with the result start to add in the middle the beads, one by one if they are a big size or 4-5 together once if they are tiny.
6. Some more stitches and you are done. Voila!
That’s all! Have fun!