As promissed I come back today with the few steps of this nice and tiny organza brooch.
As the project was done during few days due to long weekend spent out of Prague and other projects priority, pictures are taken on few steps and days.
1. You need:
2. Cut circles of different sizes. 3-4 of each size.
3. Cut each circle in half and prepare a little candle. Using the techique from Organza flower carefully melt the margins of the half circles.
4. Now you can start building up your rose. Start with the small petals and sew one by one. You stitch the first petal till middle and then add the second one.
5. You continue this way till you are satisfied with the size of your final rose.
6. Now you can start to gather the threat and carefully create the rose.
7. Sew around and fix the petals. If you like you can keep it like a rosebud or you can open it more and sew few beads in the middle. You can attache on the back a safety pin and wear it as a brooch.
Hope you enjoyed as I did!